As part of a dubious plan by The Church of the Holy Lizard to save humanity from its own reckless disregard of the planet, players embark on a rampaging, hugely satisfying, and darkly funny trail of destruction across multiple stages as one of four monsters – Hemasaurus, Clocksloth, Salamandrah, and Autonomous Hemasaurus.
Play as a giant monster and wreak havoc on humanity in this retro city smash ‘em up! Punch buildings, slap helicopters, eat humans, kick cars – enjoy multiple ways to cause carnage! Satisfying arcade action and mindless destruction for up to 4-players!
Terror Of Hemasaurus combines awesome pixel devastation and stupidly big explosions with farcical fatalities and comedic catastrophe in one monster-sized blast of apocalyptic good times. Players will be able to enjoy the end-of-the-world fun alone, or with up to three friends in local co-op.
- MONSTERS! Hemasaurus! Clocksloth! Salamandrah! Autonomous Hemasaurus! Four terrifying (but also kind of adorable) beasts, each with their own killer moves!
- DESTRUCTION! Explosive pixel devastation and mayhem on a monstrous scale! Reduce buildings to dust. Topple skyscrapers. Destroy everything!
- DEATH! Hurl humans into helicopter blades! Butt slam into crowds of terrified citizens! Eat people for nourishment! Smoosh them all to save the planet!
- STAGES! Do what the game tells you across a variety of levels! Kick cars into buildings! Rescue the cats and dogs! Total a tower in record time!
- FRIENDS! Got buddies? Good for you! Put them to use by getting them to join you for some local co-op carnage! Up to four friends can cause terror together!
Currently available for PC (Steam, Epic, GOG), Terror Of Hemasaurus is coming to PS4/PS5 on December 7th and Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S on December 9, 2022 at $14.99, followed by Nintendo Switch on January 12, 2022.