World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and Diablo get digital goods for Blizzard’s 30th
Blizzard Home entertainment is commemorating its 30th anniversary in 2021, and one element of that event is a series of in-game goodies for the designer’s stable of video games: Wow, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft 2, and StarCraft: Remastered.
Those digital products — that include a Reinhardt skin for Overwatch that stimulates StarCraft’s precious Terran area marine, Jim Raynor — would generally be rewards for a BlizzCon ticket. However with Blizzard’s yearly fan convention going entirely virtual this year, with BlizzConline, those products will be offered straight through the business’s digital shop. Starting today, Blizzard fans can purchase three Celebration Collection bundles, each with its own list of goodies.
While the Celebration Collection bundles are up for sale as of Monday (through Sept. 15), some products won’t arrive in-game until later this month. Here’s a breakdown of the three bundles.
The Essentials Pack ($19.99) includes:
- Moon-Touched Netherwhelp pet for World of Warcraft
- Tracer’s OSV-03 Rogue mount with Tracer Hero in Heroes of the Storm
- 30th Anniversary Overwatch player icon and spray (coming soon) plus 5 Loot Boxes
- A set of StarCraft 2 and StarCraft: Remastered portraits commemorating three decades of Blizzard (coming soon)
- 10 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs for Hearthstone
- A pet and portrait for Diablo 3 (coming soon)
The Heroic Pack ($39.99) contains everything in the Essentials Pack, plus:
- Snowstorm mount for World of Warcraft
- Raynhardt (legendary) in Overwatch (coming soon)
- Random Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Legendary card in Hearthstone
- Diablo 3 wings (coming soon)
The Epic Pack ($59.99) includes everything in the Heroic Pack, plus:
- 30 days of World of Warcraft game time
- 5 Golden Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs in Hearthstone
- 3 Golden Loot Boxes for Overwatch
- Diablo 3 Helm Transmog Items (coming soon)
Each pack also contains a coupon for 15% off a purchase from the Blizzard Gear Store. Blizzard says the Overwatch skin, portrait, and spray and StarCraft portraits will arrive no later than Feb. 18, while Diablo 3 in-game items will arrive by Feb. 28. Here’s a look at everything coming to Blizzard’s games.
BlizzConline will take place Feb. 19-20. The business’s 30th anniversary will arrive on Feb. 8.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.