This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus The Last Chance Sale

Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 30% DWG* WarriOrb Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 25% DWG* SUPERHOT ONE OF US BUNDLE Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 40% DWG* Farmer’s Dynasty Xbox One X Enhanced 60% DWG* The Surge 2 – Premium Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 66% DWG* YesterMorrow Xbox One X Enhanced 35% DWG* Clan N Xbox Play Anywhere 35% DWG* Aritana and the Twin Masks Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% DWG* Bite the Bullet Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% DWG* Catherine Xbox One Backward Compatible 75% DWG* Edna & Harvey: The Breakout – Anniversary Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% DWG* Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% DWG* Golem Gates Xbox One X Enhanced 67% DWG* It came from space and ate our brains Xbox One X Enhanced 30% DWG* JoyBits All-in-One Mega Bundle Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% DWG* Nightmare Boy Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% DWG* Old Man’s Journey Xbox Play Anywhere 65% DWG* Persona 4 Arena Xbox One Backward Compatible 67% DWG* Quern – Undying Thoughts Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% DWG* Sonic Adventure Xbox One Backward Compatible 50% DWG* Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Xbox One Backward Compatible 50% DWG* Strawberry Vinegar Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 35% DWG* The Surge 2 Xbox Game Pass 70% DWG* The Surge 2 – Season Pass Add-On 50% DWG* Tools Up! Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 40% DWG* Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Xbox One Backward Compatible 67% DWG* Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Xbox Play Anywhere 70% DWG* TAURONOS Pre-Order Discount 10% Spotlight Sale Anima: Gate of Memories – The Nameless Chronicles Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% Spotlight Sale Lovecraft’s Untold Stories Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% Spotlight Sale Mad Games Tycoon Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% Spotlight Sale SteamWorld Dig Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Spotlight Sale SteamWorld Dig 2 Xbox Play Anywhere 60% Spotlight Sale Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Xbox One X Enhanced 50% Spotlight Sale Takotan Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 30% Spotlight Sale Without Escape: Console Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Spotlight Sale Metaloid: Origin Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 30% Spotlight Sale Shred It! Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Spotlight Sale Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 80% Spotlight Sale Observer: System Redux Optimized For Xbox Series X|S 20% Spotlight Sale Neon Chrome Xbox One X Enhanced 60% Spotlight Sale Neon Chrome – Arena Add-On 60% Spotlight Sale Valley Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 80% Spotlight Sale Slender: The Arrival Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 80% Spotlight Sale Summer In Mara Launch Discount 10% Spotlight Sale Obduction Xbox One X Enhanced 33% Spotlight Sale Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 30% Spotlight Sale NBA 2K21 Xbox One X Enhanced 50% Last Chance Sale Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Xbox One X Enhanced 70% Last Chance Sale Devil May Cry 5 Not Sold Separately 20% Last Chance Sale Hitman 2 Xbox One X Enhanced 80% Last Chance Sale Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 85% Last Chance Sale Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition Smart Delivery 55% Last Chance Sale Marvel’s Avengers Smart Delivery 50% Last Chance Sale The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope & Man of Medan Bundle Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 40% Last Chance Sale Far Cry 5 Xbox One X Enhanced 75% Last Chance Sale Gears 5 Xbox Game Pass 60% Last Chance Sale PGA TOUR 2K21 Xbox One X Enhanced 33% Last Chance Sale Middle-earth: Shadow of War Xbox Game Pass 60% Last Chance Sale Dragon Ball FighterZ Xbox One X Enhanced 85% Last Chance Sale Ori and the Will of the Wisps Xbox Game Pass 50% Last Chance Sale Team Sonic Racing Xbox One X Enhanced 35% Last Chance Sale ABZU Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Xbox Game Pass 67% Last Chance Sale Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% Last Chance Sale Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Gold Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 70% Last Chance Sale Assassin’s Creed Origins Xbox One X Enhanced 80% Last Chance Sale Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 70% Last Chance Sale Batman: Arkham Knight Xbox Game Pass 60% Last Chance Sale Batman: Return To Arkham Xbox One X Enhanced 60% Last Chance Sale Bleeding Edge Xbox Game Pass 50% Last Chance Sale Borderlands 3 Smart Delivery 67% Last Chance Sale Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Smart Delivery 50% Last Chance Sale Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Code Vein Xbox Game Pass 67% Last Chance Sale Code Vein Deluxe Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 67% Last Chance Sale Crackdown 3 Xbox Game Pass 50% Last Chance Sale Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 85% Last Chance Sale Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Digital Deluxe Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 85% Last Chance Sale Disney Classic Games: Aladdin And The Lion King Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% Last Chance Sale Disneyland Adventures Xbox Game Pass 60% Last Chance Sale Dragon Ball FighterZ – Ultimate Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 85% Last Chance Sale Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S w/ Free Trial 85% Last Chance Sale Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Xbox One X Enhanced 60% Last Chance Sale Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Ultimate Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 67% Last Chance Sale Far Cry 4 + Far Cry Primal Bundle Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% Last Chance Sale Far Cry 5 Gold Edition + Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition Bundle Xbox One X Enhanced 70% Last Chance Sale Far Cry New Dawn Xbox One X Enhanced 67% Last Chance Sale Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 70% Last Chance Sale Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition Xbox Play Anywhere 65% Last Chance Sale Gears Tactics Xbox Game Pass 50% Last Chance Sale Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands – Year 2 Gold Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 70% Last Chance Sale Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Halo 5: Guardians Xbox Game Pass 50% Last Chance Sale Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition Xbox Play Anywhere 60% Last Chance Sale Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition Xbox Game Pass 60% Last Chance Sale Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Xbox Play Anywhere 65% Last Chance Sale Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale How To Survive 2 Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Injustice 2 Xbox One X Enhanced 65% Last Chance Sale Jump Force Xbox One X Enhanced 75% Last Chance Sale Jump Force – Ultimate Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 75% Last Chance Sale Just Cause 3 Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 80% Last Chance Sale Just Cause 3: XXL Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 80% Last Chance Sale Just Cause 4 – Complete Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Just Cause 4 – Gold Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Just Cause 4 – Reloaded Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Just Dance 2020 Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 25% Last Chance Sale Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale L.A. Noire Xbox One X Enhanced 50% Last Chance Sale Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 85% Last Chance Sale LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 70% Last Chance Sale LEGO CITY Undercover Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale LEGO DC Super-Villains Xbox One X Enhanced 70% Last Chance Sale LEGO Jurassic World Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 70% Last Chance Sale LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Xbox One X Enhanced 75% Last Chance Sale LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 70% Last Chance Sale The LEGO Movie Videogame Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 70% Last Chance Sale LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 70% Last Chance Sale Life Is Strange 2 – Complete Season Xbox One X Enhanced 60% Last Chance Sale Life is Strange 2 – Episode 2 Add-On 50% Last Chance Sale Life is Strange 2 – Episode 3 Add-On 50% Last Chance Sale Life is Strange 2 – Episode 4 Add-On 50% Last Chance Sale Life is Strange 2 – Episode 5 Add-On 50% Last Chance Sale Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 80% Last Chance Sale Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Complete Season Xbox One X Enhanced 80% Last Chance Sale Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Deluxe Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 80% Last Chance Sale Little Nightmares Complete Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite – Deluxe Edition Xbox Play Anywhere 60% Last Chance Sale Marvel’s Avengers: Deluxe Edition Smart Delivery 50% Last Chance Sale Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox Game Pass 40% Last Chance Sale Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 33% Last Chance Sale Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 Combo Pack Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2 Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 35% Last Chance Sale Memories of Mars Xbox One X Enhanced 50% Last Chance Sale Monster Hunter World Xbox Game Pass 25% Last Chance Sale Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 33% Last Chance Sale Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Digital Deluxe Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 33% Last Chance Sale Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 25% Last Chance Sale Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Digital Deluxe Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 25% Last Chance Sale Mortal Kombat XL Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% Last Chance Sale My Hero One’s Justice 2 Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 – Road To Boruto Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 70% Last Chance Sale Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker Deluxe Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 85% Last Chance Sale Ori And The Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Rush: A DisneyPixar Adventure Xbox Game Pass 60% Last Chance Sale Project CARS 3 Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 40% Last Chance Sale Project CARS 3 Deluxe Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 30% Last Chance Sale Quantum Break Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale Rare Replay Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale ReCore Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale Rise of The Tomb Raider – 20 Year Celebration Xbox One X Enhanced 80% Last Chance Sale Ryse: Legendary Edition Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale ScreamRide Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale Scribblenauts Showdown Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 75% Last Chance Sale Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Xbox One X Enhanced 67% Last Chance Sale Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 85% Last Chance Sale Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Soulcalibur VI Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale Soulcalibur VI Deluxe Edition Xbox One X Enhanced 75% Last Chance Sale South Park: The Fractured But Whole – Gold Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 70% Last Chance Sale Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 50% Last Chance Sale Sunset Overdrive Deluxe Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Sunset Overdrive Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S w/ Free Trial 40% Last Chance Sale Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Xbox Game Pass 75% Last Chance Sale Team Sonic Racing & Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 20% Last Chance Sale TEKKEN 7 Xbox Game Pass 80% Last Chance Sale TEKKEN 7 – Ultimate Edition Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 80% Last Chance Sale Tell Me Why: Chapters 1-3 Xbox Game Pass 50% Last Chance Sale The Disney Afternoon Collection Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Thief Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 85% Last Chance Sale Two Point Hospital Xbox Game Pass 50% Last Chance Sale Ultimate Marvel Vs CAPCOM 3 Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 60% Last Chance Sale Underworld Ascendant Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Virginia Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Watch Dogs 1 + Watch Dogs 2 Standard Editions Bundle Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale Watch Dogs 1 + Watch Dogs 2 Gold Editions Bundle Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 75% Last Chance Sale WWE 2K Battlegrounds Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 40% Last Chance Sale Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Xbox Game Pass 60% Last Chance Sale

Jobber Wiki author Frank Long added to this report.