The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos – Chicken Edition Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
Are you all set to dive into a tactical RPG chock-full of appeal, humor and insane characters?!
They are awkward, unskilled and spirited however…they’ll need to sustain each other’s business to get the dungeon’s treasure.
Nevertheless, a sensation of déjà-vu rapidly occurs…
Guide this group of not likely heroes in an experience filled with humor and turmoil!
The Naheulbeuk universe is an initial development by French author John Lang. It began as a preferred audio funny series parodying role-playing video games and brave dream tropes. Now the story is readily available in English and as a computer game for the very first time!
A less than perfect group of heroes
• Play with 7 timeless role-playing video game characters matching each other’s abilities as you level them up: the Ranger, the Fairy, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Troll and the Burglar!
• Every member of the group has their own ability tree to update their capabilities and devices.
• Select among 3 extra buddies to sign up with the group on their experience!
• Amazing turn-based fights, with innovative assistance mechanics in between staff member.
• An adaptive trouble system: from an available and enjoyable story mode with streamlined fight to the “nightmare mode” where the tiniest tactical mistakes will doom you!
• An extensive bestiary (more than 100 opponents!) pressing you to believe more tactically with every battle.
• Legendary manager fights where you’ll need to summon both strength and smarts to emerge triumphant!
• Hidden and harmful items (consisting of beer kegs) with unexpected status impacts will turn the tide of fight for the much better…or even worse!
A terrible dungeon
• Check out a big and unexpected dungeon from the cavern approximately the high-end quarters of the wicked lord Zangdar, going through the goblin iceskating park and even an exceptionally vibrant pub!
• Escape traps and resolve fatal puzzles to open the most outstanding treasures!
• Strange discussions, ridiculous circumstances and uncommon encounters wait for!
• Experience an interesting primary story and numerous side missions for your heroes
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.