If you’ve made 2023 the year that you get fit, you may be looking for an exercise bike.
These stationary bikes allow you to exercise in the comfort of your home, while offering features to intensify your cardio workout. Many other exercise bikes offer a monitor to watch scenic views as you ride along with instructors.
However, finding the right exercise bike for your needs can be challenging with the many options available today.
- Peloton Bike: “Not only does Peloton offer a great cycling workout, but it offers thousands of other fitness programs to keep your workouts interesting and diverse,” SI Showcase says.
- Bowflex Velocore: “It’s surprisingly modular, you can bring whatever shoes and seat and even weights and tablets along for the ride and the design supports it,” CNET says.
- Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike: “Not only does the sturdy bike perform well, but it has a sleek design that looks great in any home gym and comes in at a decent price point,” Good Housekeeping says.
- NordicTrack Commercial S15i Studio Cycle: “We love that the 15-inch touch screen displays some of the most beautiful routes for a truly immersive ride, and it makes it easy to track your distance, speed, and estimated calorie burn,” Verywell Fit says.
- Echelon EX-15 Smart Connect Fitness Bike: “The bike has 32 resistance levels to ratchet up in steps, and provides a sturdy ride no matter how hard you pump toward your end-of-ride goal,” Popular Mechanics says.
RELATED STORIES ABOUT SHOPPING TIPS AND DEALS:
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.