Shahi Tukda (+Video) – Cooking With Sapana
Shahi Tukda/Tukra is an abundant velvety and tasty dessert. It is frequently called shahi bread and generally comes from Hyderabadi food.
Shahi Tukra is among the popular Hyderabadi unique desserts and is a royal special. The bread pieces are deep or shallow fried in ghee till they end up being crispy and golden. This is among the easiest and simple desserts that has terrific tastes of saffron and cardamom. The very best part is you can serve shahi tukda either warm or cooled and it is going to taste remarkable in any case.
How to make shahi tukda with bread and milk in your home | Hyderabadi unique dessert: Searching for how to make shahi tukda with bread and milk in your home? Here is our dish for the timeless Hyderabadi unique dessert, Shahi Tukda. Shahi Tukda is among the very best and simple Hyderabadi desserts.
Shahi Tukda is made by soaking fried bread pieces in sugar syrup and sprinkling thick rabri or rabdi. Do attempt our dish of Shahi tukda made with milk and bread in an ideal Hyderabadi method and let us understand how it ended up for you in the remarks area.
Components Required for Shahi Tukda
- Sandwich bread: White sandwich bread with corners cut. You can utilize entire whaet bread also however the tastes actually tatses remarkable with white sandwich bread.
- Milk: Entire complete fat milk.
- Sugar: To make the sugar syrup.
- Condensed milk: Condensed milk is optional however it includes a richness in the milk rabdi.If you desire you can sugarcoat rather.
- Nuts: Any dried fruits and nuts of your option like almonds,pistachios and cashew nuts.
- Saffron: Couple of saffron starnds to provide a good colo and taste to the rabdi..
- Ghee: House made or shop purchased ghee.
How to make Shahi Tukda
Cut the sides of the bread piece and cut in any shape of triangle or square (as you desire).
Make sugar syrup by sugarcoating in water and cardamom powder, let it boil for a long time, and keep aside.
Heat milk in a pan, include condensed milk, cardamom powder, and give boil. Include saffron hairs and cook till it ends up being thick or lowered to 1/4 of the initial.
Shallow fry bread pieces in clarified butter and dip in sugar syrup for a long time. Eliminate on a plate include a spoonful of milk rabdi on each bread. Garnish with sliced nuts and serve.
Serve the shahi tukda sprinkled with rabri, dry fruits, and nuts of your option. You can likewise match it with vanilla ice cream.
Ensure to put together the Tukda just when you are prepared to serve. Keep the bread fried, rabri prepared and for finest outcomes when you are prepared to serve put together the shahi tukda.
- Ensure to deep fry the bread pieces effectively till they are crispy.
- Dip the bread inti sugarsyrup untilthey absorb it however not for too long aswe put on;t wish to make them soaked.
- Put together the shahi tukda when you are prepared to serve to prevent sogging.
- You can prepare the rabdi, fry the bread pieces, soak them in sugar syrup and keep whatever prepared.
- Frying them in ghee makes the bread more flavprful however if you desire you can make them vegan.
- You can avoid utilizing condensed milk and sugarcoat in the rabdi or thickened milk.
Like Shahi Tukda, attempt these dishes…
Searching For more such dishes to get some concepts for your lunch or supper? Do not miss my Mango Phirni and Basundi and the very best one’s Ras Malai.
*If you ever attempt this dish don’t forget to share your pictures with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or tag me on Instagram @cookingwithsapana utilizing the hashtag #cookingwithsapana and remain linked* I would like to see your developments from my area!!
Shahi Tukda/Tukra is an abundant velvety and tasty dessert.It is frequently called shahi bread and generally comes from Hyderabadi food
- 500 ml milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 12 bread pieces
- couple of saffron hairs
- 1 tablespoon almonds sliced
- 1 tablespoon pistachios sliced
- 1 tablespoon cashew nuts sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- ghee for shallow frying
Cut the sides of bread piece and cut in any shape of triangle or square (as you desire).
Make sugar syrup by sugarcoating in water and cardamom powder,let it boil for a long time and keep aside.
Heat milk in a pan, include condensed milk ,cardamom powder and give boil.
Include saffron hairs and cook till it ends up being thick or lowered to 1/4 of the initial.
Shallow fry bread pieces in clarified butter and dip in sugar syrup for a long time. Eliminate in a plate include a spoonful of milk rabdi on each bread.
Garnish with sliced nuts and serve.
Constantly let me understand how this dish ended up in the remarks listed below. I will be so ecstatic to hear how you served your Shahi Tukda and please do share your ideas and techniques with me.
Don’t forget that you can likewise discover me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.