PS5 game Pragmata delayed to 2023, Square Enix’s Project Athia coming 2022
Capcom’s brand-new action-adventure video game, Pragmata, is coming behind anticipated. According to a video discussion revealed by Sony at CES 2021 on Monday, Pragmata is now arranged to be launched at some point in 2023.
When Capcom revealed Pragmata to the world at Sony’s PlayStation 5 “Future of Gaming” occasion in June 2020, the publisher revealed the mystical brand-new video game as a 2022 release for PlayStation 5, Windows PC, and Xbox Series X. Capcom’s strategies appear to have actually altered, nevertheless, which is not especially unexpected after many video game hold-ups were revealed in 2015 as an outcome of the continuous COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ve connected to Capcom to verify that Pragmata’s brand-new 2023 release window is precise. (Capcom’s press website and the Pragmata Twitter account still reveal a 2022 release window.)
And while Pragmata’s hold-up might be frustrating, Sony’s sizzle reel likewise consisted of a release date that feels earlier than anticipated: Square Enix’s likewise mystical brand-new video game, Task Athia — a title from the Last Dream 15 advancement group — is arranged for release in January 2022. Task Athia is predestined for PS5 and Windows PC. Square Enix has not yet revealed a release date.
Other release dates and windows noted as part of Sony’s PS5 sizzle reel are:
- Cog & Clank: Rift Apart – 2021
- Horizon Forbidden West – 2021 (likewise concerning PlayStation 4)
- Returnal – March 19, 2021
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – March 2021 (likewise concerning PS4)
- Solar Ash – June 2021 (likewise concerning PS4)
- Little Devil Within – July 2021 (likewise concerning PS4)
- Stray – October 2021 (likewise concerning PS4)
- GhostWire: Tokyo – October 2021
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.