Mini Chocolate Ice cube Popsicles
Mini Chocolate Ice Popsicles are Damn charming and incredibly simple chocolate ice popsicles that are a best method to enjoy cooled chocolate goodness.
Utilize them in your milk or make Iced Mocha coffee with them or merely lick them on as it is in any cases they are incredibly enjoyable to delight in.
Mini chocolate ice popsicles
I inform you what my household went nuts for these mini pops and they liked it the core. Being a chocolate fan I too enjoyed them more than I believed I would. Among the very best methods to indulge these cuties is to include them in cold milk and your best chocolate beverage is all set to serve in seconds.
You can likewise utilize these charming popsicles to make Iced Mocha coffee or cold chocolate milk.
Why make these mini popsicles?
- Easy to make
- Convenient to utilize
- Required just a couple of components
- Enjoyable to delight in
- utilize them in other dishes
Component Needed for Mini choclate icecube popsicles
- Cocoa powder: Dutch-processed cocoa powder if preferred usage any great quality cocoa powder to make these popsicles.
- Milk: Entire milk makes the very best velvety advertisement abundant popsicles. If preparing to make vegan you can utilize coconut milk rather.
- Dark chocolate: To include some additional chocolaty goodness to the popsicles.
- Sugar: Sugarcoat according to your taste.
- Vanilla: For flavorings.
- Coffee powder: Chocolate and coffee taste incredible together. You can completely avoid including it.
How to make Chocolate Ice Popsicles?
Boil milk in a pan along with cocoa powder, sugar, and coffee powder. Ensure to blend regularly to prevent swellings.
Include vanilla essence and reserved. In a bowl melt dark chocolate and put the milk mix in it.
Stir up until whatever is well integrated. Gather 2 ice trays and let them stand to cool a little. Location in the freezer and after an hour insert ice popsicles sticks and pop them back in the freezer to set for 6 to 8 hours. Serve cooled.
- Ensure to blend the milk with cocoa powder to prevent swellings.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or MW and keep it all set once the milk is done.
- Change the sugar according to your taste and choices. You can include any other sweetener like honey or agave nectar too.
- This milk mixture would be enough for 2 small ice cube trays with 12 holes. If there is some extra milk chocolate mixture left include it in a separate popsicle mold or paper cup.
- Make sure to let the ice cubes set properly before taking them out.
- You can use the regular ice lolly sticks and cut them in halves. Cocktail sticks can also be used instead.
- If planning to use the latter or thinking of making some drinks with these ice cubes, do not add the lolly stick in them. Once they are set remove them from the tray and pop them in the freezer-safe bag. They should stay well for up to a month in the freezer.
Like Mini Icecube Popsicles, try these recipes…
Looking for more such yummy recipes to get some ideas for your snacking? Do not miss my Neapolitan Cupcake and Pudding Popsicles and the best ones’s Mango Banana Popsicles.
*If you ever try this recipe don’t forget to share your photos with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or tag me on Instagram @cookingwithsapana using the hashtag #cookingwithsapana and stay connected* I would love to see your creations from my space!!
Mini Chooclate Ice cube Popsicles
Damn cute and super easy mini chocoate ice cube posicles are a perfetc way to indulge in chilled chocolate goodness.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chopped
Boil milk in a saucepan along with cocoa powder , sugar and coffee powder.Make sure to whisk frequently to avoid lumps.
Add vanilla essence and set aside.
In a bowl melt dark chocolate and pour the milk mix in it.
Stir until everything is well combined.
Pour in two ice cube trays and let it stand to cool a little.
Place in freezer to set. After an hour insert ice popsicles sticks and pop them back in the freezer.
Serve chilled .
- Make sure to whisk the milk with cocoa powder to avoid lumps.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or MW and keep it ready once the milk is done.
- Adjust the sugar as per your taste and preferences. You can add any other sweetener like honey or agave nectar as well.
- This milk mixture would suffice for 2 little ice trays with 12 holes. If there is some additional milk chocolate mix left include it in a different popsicle mold or paper cup.
- Ensure to let the ice cubes set correctly prior to taking them out.
- You can utilize the routine ice lolly sticks and cut them in halves. Mixed drink sticks can likewise be utilized rather.
- If preparing to utilize the latter or thinking about making some beverages with these ice, do not include the lolly stick in them. Once they are set eliminate them from the tray and pop them in the freezer-safe bag. They need to remain well for as much as a month in the freezer.
Serving: 1tbspCalories: 161kcalProtein: 4gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4.6gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 44mgPotassium: 220mgFiber: 21.5gSugar: 19.9gCalcium: 121mgIron: 1mg
This post was originally posted in 2015, since then I have updated the pictures and content for better engagement.
Always let me know how this dish turned out in the comments below. I will be so excited to hear how you served your Mini Chocolate Icecube Popsicles and please do share your tips and tricks with me.
Don’t forget that you can likewise discover me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.