Lost Words: Beyond The Page Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
Communicate with the words engraved in the pages of a girl’s journal to fix difficult puzzles, take on special platforming sections and find a psychological tale set throughout the dynamic world of Estoria in Lost Words: Beyond the Page.
Individual journal entries coming from a girl called Izzy will unfold as you check out a dream land where words hold tremendous power. Including an immersive story crafted by distinguished video games author Rhianna Pratchett, Lost Words: Beyond the Page will enthrall gamers with its special mix of gameplay mechanics and striking watercolor visual. Driven by the gamer’s interest, the world of Estoria and the power it holds will function as the engine that will move Izzy through this deeply individual story, leading to a genuinely unforgettable experience.
– 2D Experience Platforming. Browse stunning 2D worlds set inside a girl’s journal by strolling on the words and utilizing them as tools to fix various puzzles.
– Immersive Storytelling. Traverse a mentally moving and fully-voiced story by distinguished video games author Rhianna Pratchett as the gamer makes choices which form the occasions that happen.
– Awesome Visual Design. Discover the watercolor world provided in the pages of the journal in addition to the dynamic dream world of Estoria.
– Ingenious Gameplay. Harness words to change the environment to produce a safe passage for the lead character in a totally special and rejuvenating design of platforming.”
– Meaningful Expedition. Collect firefly antiques spread throughout the lands of Estoria for an extra difficulty.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.