Kathryn Hahn to star in ‘WandaVision’ spin-off for Disney+
Disney+ on Friday verified the reports that Kathryn Hahn would be getting her own WandaVision spin-off.
The program, entitled “Agatha: House of Harkness,” a referral to the character’s surname, will be executive produced by Jac Schaefer.
The program is among numerous statements made by Disney today to mark the 2nd anniversary of its streaming service, a fabricated vacation they call Disney+ Day.
Likewise revealed was a brand-new X-Men animated series that will check out “new stories in the iconic ’90s timeline of the original series.” The program is called “X-MEN ’97.”
Here are some other pieces of news:
- Samuel L. Jackson will repeat his function as Nick Fury for Secret Intrusion, a “crossover comic event series.” Ben Mendelsohn will likewise look like the Skrull Talos.
- A brand-new series will be made around the character Echo, who will be presented in the upcoming “Hawkeye” series. Alaqua Cox plays the character.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are getting a vacation unique. James Gunn is set to compose and direct.
- There will be a brand-new Spider-Man animated series, “Spider-Man: Freshman Year,.”
- Infant Groot, not to be surpassed by another infant on Disney+, will be the center of a series of shorts.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.