Jake Paul denies sexual assault allegations before Ben Askren fight
YouTube star and fighter Jake Paul rejected sexual attack claims made versus him on Tuesday, simply days prior to he is set to go back into the ring.
Paul called the claims that he required TikTok star Justine Paradise into sex without approval a “manufactured accusation” in a declaration on Tuesday.
Jake Paul implicated of sexual attack
In a prolonged YouTube video published on Friday, Paradise stated that Paul required her into foreplay throughout an event at his Group 10 house in Calabasas, California, in July 2019.
Paradise, 24, stated she satisfied Paul through a shared buddy previously that month, and began hanging out at the material home increasingly more. The 2 began flirting over text and one night at your house they ultimately began kissing — something she granted and wished to do — prior to they relocated to his bed room.
“We were, like, kissing and things and after that he took it to his bed,” she said. “Sex is really unique and really crucial to me, however I haven’t made love with that lots of people. I haven’t.
“Normally, not all the time, but normally everybody respects me when I don’t want to do sexual things so I thought that it was fine if I went in his room, and I thought it would be fine to kiss him because I thought he would stop if I didn’t want to do anything else. Like, that’s normal. That’s what you do.”
Paul, though, allegedly kept trying to push things further. While she said she was uncomfortable, Paradise said Paul told her that “If nothing is going to happen then what’s the point?”
That’s when Paradise said Paul forced oral sex on her and started “f***ing my face.”
Warning: This video contains descriptions of sexual assault and language that is NSFW.
Paradise said she hasn’t spoken with Paul since the incident. She also said she was hesitant to come forward with the allegations until now in part due to a nondisclosure agreement she had signed — something she said was required for guests to do at the content house.
“I was too embarrassed, I was too feeling guilty, even though it’s not my fault … The time going by doesn’t change anything,” Paradise said. “It still happened, and I still think about it every single day since it happened.”
Jake Paul denies allegations
Paul denied the allegations in a statement on social media on Tuesday.
He said that he was in a relationship at the time of her allegations, and claimed that Paradise is simply using the attention to promote her platforms.
“Not only have I never had any sexual relationship with this individual, but this claim is solely a manufactured accusation and a blatant attempt for attention during a highly visible fight week,” Paul wrote, in part. “Make no mistake, I plan on pursuing this defamation of character case to the fullest extent of the law.”
Paul and Askren are set to heading a Triller Battle Club occasion at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Atlanta on Saturday night. Paul has actually won both of his very first 2 battles, and last beat Nate Robinson in November.
More from Yahoo Sports:
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.