Instant Pot Baked Ziti (One Pot Meal)
Immediate Pot Baked Ziti is a simple one pot meal made with entire wheat pasta, spinach and cheese. The best meatless main course for the household on hectic weeknights!
Immediate Pot Baked Ziti
I’m so fired up to share this baked ziti dish with all of you! I’ve checked this numerous times and got it ideal! It’s a simple one pot pasta dish that takes less than 15 minutes to make. I attempted this out on my choosy partner and he liked it, so did I! More one pot dishes like this you may like Immediate Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce or Immediate Pot Turkey Meatball and Pasta Soup.
Numerous things to like about this one pot supper! Due to the fact that this baked ziti cooks with the sauce, you truthfully can’t inform the pasta is entire wheat. Naturally, when it pertains to entire wheat pasta, you all understand the only brand name I like is Delallo. The texture is a lot better than other brand names, it’s the very first brand name that got me to transform and I like that it’s natural. They have a range of shapes in entire wheat, however I truly like their entire wheat cavatappi for this dish. To keep the calories low I recommend making your own homemade marinara with their San Marzano imported tomatoes or one that doesn’t have a great deal of oil included.
Tips when making one-pot pasta:
- Because the pasta is prepared right in the sauce, you will require to include water to the pot along with the sauce.
- Make certain the liquid covers the pasta.
- Once the pasta is prepared, consume right now for al dente or the pasta will continue to soak up the sauce.
- To make this on the range, cook whatever in a big pot with the very same active ingredients following the very same approach over med-low heat, covered about 16 to 20 minutes, or till pasta is prepared, stirring half method. Comparable to this Spaghetti and Meat Sauce dish.
More dishes you will LIKE:
Immediate Pot Baked Ziti
Immediate Pot Baked Ziti is a simple one pot meal made with entire wheat pasta and spinach. Perfect meatless main course for the household!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed with the side of a knife
- 2 cups sliced child spinach
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 10 ounces Delallo entire wheat pasta such as ziti or cavatappi, about 3 cups
- 2 cups homemade or jarred marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
Utilizing the saute button, when hot include the oil and garlic; stir 1 minute, or till golden.
Include water and salt to the pot to deglaze, making certain the garlic is not adhered to the bottom of the pot.
Include spinach and pasta and stir.
Put the marinara sauce equally over the raw pasta, making certain it’s covering all the pasta. Do not stir.
Cover and prepare high pressure 7 minutes.
Quick release, then open the cover, stir the pasta, dollop in the ricotta, top with Pecorino and the mozzarella.
Cover the cover 3 to 4 minutes, till the cheese melts.
Serving: 11/2 cups, Calories: 452kcal, Carbohydrates: 64g, Protein: 24g, Fat: 12.5g, Hydrogenated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 29.5mg, Salt: 855.5mg, Fiber: 10g, Sugar: 6.5g
Blue Smart Points: 11
Green Smart Points: 11
Purple Smart Points: 4
Keywords: Baked Ziti with Roasted Veggies, immediate pot baked ziti, immediate pot one pot pasta
Dish is sponsored by Delallo, thank you for supporting the brand names I like.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.