Cyberpunk 2077 1.1 update released: patch notes, stability fixes, more
It’s clear at this moment that Cyberpunk 2077 introduced with a huge selection of bugs and efficiency concerns, some more apparent than others, leading Sony to presume regarding eliminate the video game from the PlayStation Shop and use refunds. Now, the very first of CD Projekt Red’s prepared post-launch updates has actually been launched on all platforms.
Cyberpunk 2077’s variation 1.1 spot is planned to repair bugs and make “various stability improvements,” along with “lay the groundwork” for more updates to Cyberpunk 2077, the studio stated on the video game’s site. It likewise consists of platform-specific modifications, such as efficiency optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5, and enhancements to memory use for character development, mirrors, scanning, electronic camera push-button control, and menus on Xbox consoles.
The next spot, variation 1.2, is anticipated to be “a larger, more significant update”; it is set up to debut in the coming weeks. (CD Projekt Red likewise launched a variation 1.04 hotfix a day after Cyberpunk 2077’s Dec. 17, 2020, release.)
Previously this month, Marcin Iwiński, the creator and co-chief executive of CD Projekt Red moms and dad business CD Projekt, provided a comprehensive apology for the launch quality of Cyberpunk 2077 on older consoles, along with a description from inside the business on what failed and why. CD Projekt likewise released a post-launch assistance roadmap for the beleaguered RPG, appealing numerous updates over the coming year, consisting of complimentary downloadable material.
You can check out the complete spot notes for the v1.1 upgrade listed below.
Numerous stability enhancements consisting of:
- Memory use enhancements in different systems within the video game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, television, etc.), foliage, laser results, minimap, gadgets, AI, street traffic, ecological damage system, GPU-related, and more.
- Numerous crash repairs (associated to, to name a few, packing conserves, video game opening/closing and Defining moment).
- Repaired a problem where calls from Delamain would end instantly and appear like they cannot be gotten in Epistrophy.
- Repaired a problem where gamers would not get calls from Delamain when approaching appropriate cars in Epistrophy.
- Repaired a problem where the goal might get stuck on “Answer the call from Mr. Hands” in M’ap Tann Pèlen.
- Repaired a problem where Judy might teleport underground in Pyramid Tune.
- Repaired a problem where it would be difficult to speak to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
- Repaired a problem where Takemura wouldn’t hire Down on the Street.
- Repaired a problem where Jackie might vanish in The Pickup.
- Repaired a problem where it might be difficult to leave the automobile in The Monster in Me: The Big Race.
- Repaired a problem where gamers might stop getting calls and messages after moving too far from A Day In The Life location.
- Repaired a problem where opening the bundle wouldn’t upgrade Area Curiosity.
- Retro-fixed the conserves impacted by an uncommon concern where talking to Judy in Automatic Love would be difficult due to an undetectable wall. The hidden concern is under examination.
- Repaired a problem that avoided gamers from gathering the benefit in Gig: Liberty of journalism. The mission will auto-complete for those who might not gather the benefit formerly, and the benefit will be offered instantly.
- Repaired a problem where Delamain would stay quiet throughout Epistrophy if the gamer at first declined to assist him.
- Repaired a problem where timely for leaving braindance might be missing out on.
- Gotten rid of a void product from loot.
- Repaired a problem where a grenade’s trajectory might be shown in picture mode.
- Set particles’ shade appearing pink when seen close up.
- Repaired automobiles generating improperly in Noted Criminal offense: Invite to Night City.
- Repaired a problem where finishing among the attacks in development in Santo Domingo would often not contribute towards development for The Jungle accomplishment, avoiding its conclusion.
- Attended to the concern accountable for conserves getting extra-large (associated to the modifier showing if the product is crafted), and cut the excess size from currently existing conserves (note: this won’t repair PC save files damaged prior to 1.06 upgrade).
- Repaired a problem where input might stop signing up upon opening the weapon wheel and carrying out an action.
- Repaired a problem where the “Continue” button in the Main Menu might fill an end video game conserve.
- Efficiency optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Numerous crash repairs on PlayStation 4.
- Enhanced memory use for character development, mirrors, scanning, electronic camera push-button control, menus (stock, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
- It will now be possible to acquire accomplishments while in Steam offline mode. Keep in mind: Offline mode requires to be allowed prior to beginning the video game. This modification does not work retroactively.
- Attended to the video game start-up crashes connected to packing cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Show audio ought to no longer be inaudible in Never ever Vanish.
- Repaired damaged textures on a number of melee weapons.
- Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Keep in mind: the modification will not impact settings unless they’re set to default.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.