Call of Duty: Warzone’s season 2 Reloaded patch notes: AUG nerfs, size
Call of Task: Warzone’s season 2 Reloaded spot is bringing a couple of brand-new weapon updates to the video game, along with some much required bug repairs and lifestyle enhancements. Warzone’s newest spot is the 2nd significant Call of Task spot today, as Black Ops Cold War got its own season 2 Reloaded spot on Tuesday.
The most significant, and a lot of welcome, modification in Warzone’s brand-new spot is a little nerf to the AUG from Call of Task: Black Ops Cold War. The AUG has actually been tearing through Warzone matches just recently, and has actually become among the video game’s finest weapons. After the spot, the weapon’s recoil need to be greater and for that reason more difficult to manage.
This spot likewise rubbed armor generate rates throughout the map. This need to provide gamers a much better chance at discovering armor while they run around the map, instead of simply needing to purchase it from Buy Stations. The season 2 Reloaded spot likewise brings a couple of great updates to the Tactical map, like the capability to double-click to put Risk Pings, and the capability to see the name of products you’re attempting to ping.
Warzone’s season 2 Reloaded spot need to be simply over a 50 GB download for gamers on PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. On The Other Hand, Xbox One and Xbox Series X gamers will have a download more detailed to a 60 GB download.
While this might look like a significant spot for simply a couple of modifications, Activision has stated that it’s utilizing this spot to reduce the general storage footprint of Warzone, which implies a somewhat bigger preliminary spot. On top of that, with the zombies meandering throughout Verdansk, it’s most likely that there are a couple of things in this spot that Raven Software application might be conserving as surprises down the roadway.
For a full look at all of Warzone’s new changes you can check out the full patch notes. If you’re looking for what’s new in Black Ops Cold War, you can also check out its season 2 Reloaded notes.
Call of Duty: Warzone season 2 Reloaded patch notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot throughout all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed ”Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Repaired some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Repaired a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks appropriately.
The Season 2 Reloaded upgrade will have a download size of around 52.0 – 57.8 GB for owners of the free-to-play Warzone, who depend on date with the current updates on either (or both) video games.
This Warzone download is a bigger file size due to the optimization of information.
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone Just) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare®)
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.