Call of Duty: Warzone’s patch notes: FFAR 1 and AUG nerfs
After recently’s rather small nerfs, Raven Software application has actually returned with another set of modifications for Call of Responsibility: Warzone’s weapons. This time around, the designer is bringing more significant modifications to both the AUG tactical rifle, and the FFAR 1 attack rifle.
The AUG, likewise called Tactical Rifle Charlie, got a nerf recently, however it appears that wasn’t rather sufficient to control its power. This time around, Raven is when again increasing the weapon’s recoil, which ought to make it much harder to manage. Raven’s notes describe that it desires the AUG to stay effective, simply not as dominant as it has actually been just recently. Because these modifications don’t represent a shift in the weapon’s total damage, it’s tough to state just how much of a nerf this will actually be.
Warzone’s other dominant weapon over the last a number of weeks has actually been the FFAR 1 attack rifle, which is a flexible and mobile weapon with great deals of terrific usages. To bring its power down a bit, the aim-down-sight speed has actually been reduced. This ought to offer gamers a small hold-up prior to they’re able to bring up their sights in closer-range battle, which may get rid of a little the FFAR 1’s outstanding power, particularly versus sub gatling gun.
For a take a look at all of the modifications in the current Warzone spot, you can have a look at Raven’s complete spot notes.
Call of Responsibility: Warzone April 6 spot notes
- The camouflage Difficulties for the R1 Shadowhunter now appear properly for the Geometric, Plants, and Science Camouflage classifications.
Cold War Tactical Rifle Charlie (AUG)
- Recoil strength has actually been increased
Burst weapons ride a great line in between ineffective and overbearing. The intent of this modification is to keep the weapon’s identity of being a powerhouse while making it a bit harder to wield. Today we feel it is too simple to remain on target offered how deadly it is. We will continue to keep an eye on the efficiency of the Tactical Rifle Charlie and make extra modifications if needed.
- ADS Speed has actually been reduced
The FFAR is a jack of all trades. It has the damage profile and variety of an AR in addition to the fire rate of an SMG. The FFAR’s wholesale effectiveness has it edging out SMG’s at varieties we’re not stratified with. Preferably, the FFAR satisfies the function of a mid-range boss while falling victim to weapons that master short-range engagements. We are bringing the FFAR a bit more in line with what you may anticipate from an AR — damage and variety at the expense of handling.
- Rear Grip accessories that revealed ADS speed pros ought to now correctly increase ADS speed.
- Repaired a bug with the Groza where the 16.5” CMV Mil-Spec barrel would bypass damage falloff.
- Repaired a bug with the Coal Sighting Point where the XM4 and AK-47 had their ADS speed increased instead of reduced.
- Repaired a bug with the Salvo Quick Mag where the FFAR 1 and M16 were not having their ADS speed reduced.
- The Pelington 703 Covered Suppressor results ought to now correctly represent their status bar.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.