Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch adds restrictions to League Play
Name of Responsibility: Black Ops Chilly Battle’s League Play characteristic got here out earlier this week however developer Treyarch is already making just a few changes. To assist preserve issues truthful within the ranked mode, Treyarch has launched a listing of substances that will likely be disabled for all gamers in League Play.
The record of disabled attachments and Scorestreaks are designed to assist preserve a few of Black Ops Chilly Battle’s least balanced gadgets out of its best sport mode. Issues like suppressors are disabled, in addition to sure barrels for weapons just like the RPK LMG, which make some weapons just a little too highly effective. Additionally on the restricted record are the armor and Battle Machine Scorestreaks, which might too rapidly tilt the sport in favor of the crew that acquired them.
This patch additionally provides gamers just a few new fixes for Firebase Z, Black Ops Chilly Battle’s newest Zombies map. The patch ought to repair a wide range of crashes associated to Essence Traps, the map’s important quest, and the Tombstone Soda perk, in addition to just a few different bugs. Gamers also needs to obtain correct credit score towards their challenges once they kill Elite zombies.
Whereas it wasn’t a part of the Black Ops Chilly Battle patch, Raven Software program, the event crew behind Name of Responsibility: Warzone’s safety and updates, let gamers know that it has issued a second wave of bans. The Name of Responsibility battle royale sport continues to wrestle with a deluge of cheaters, regardless of Raven’s ban of over 60,000 gamers final week. The studio stated in a tweet that it’ll have extra info on additional efforts to curb Warzone’s dishonest downside within the close to future.
For a take a look at all of the adjustments to the Black Ops Chilly Battle, in addition to the complete record of things that gained’t be accessible to make use of in League Play, you possibly can try the sport’s patch notes.
Name of Responsibility: Black Ops Chilly Battle Feb. 9 patch notes
- Gamers logging into League Play for the primary time ought to now see preset CDL courses as an alternative of empty customized courses in Create-a-Class.
- Gamers ought to now have the ability to save their customized courses correctly in League Play.
- Suppressors (All)
- Job Pressure Barrel
- Spetsnaz RPK Barrel
- CMV MIL-Spec Barrel
- Tiger Staff Barrel
- Mounted Flashlight
- Goal Designator
- Tiger Staff Highlight
- Up to date the chances listed on the Ability Divisions Overview display screen.
- Addressed a dismissible UI error that would seem when exiting a League Play match within the After Motion Report.
- Fastened crashes associated to Essence Traps, Foremost Quest, and Tombstone Soda.
- Particular enemy class now counts towards the Elite eliminations weapon camo problem.
- Orda eliminations now rely for 3 Elite eliminations towards weapon camo challenges.
- Closed an exploit the place a participant might teleport out of the Village utilizing Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Addressed a uncommon subject the place an Orda Assault Spherical might finish prematurely.
- Addressed a problem the place the participant’s sources wouldn’t replace upon amassing their stash.
- Addressed a problem the place the participant couldn’t choose up gadgets after dying in shadow type below sure circumstances.
- Addressed a problem the place the participant might die and never attain their physique whereas fast-traveling in shadow type.
- Addressed a problem with the RAI Ok-84 the place offset visible results may very well be seen after utilizing the teleporter.
- Addressed a problem the place the Darkish Aether Artifact Intel was not being awarded correctly in the course of the Foremost Quest.
Jobber Wiki creator Frank Lengthy added to this report.