DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Brazil Renewable Energy Policy Handbook, 2022 Update” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report offers comprehensive information on major policies governing the renewable energy market in the country.
The report discusses renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites, and statutory bodies.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Brazil to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Brazil both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
2 Renewable Energy Targets
3 Hydrogen Energy
- Renewable Energy Auctions
- T&D lines Auctions
- Brazil’s First Renewable Energy De-Contraction Auction
- Hybrid Renewable Energy Projects to Participate in Energy Auctions
5 National Electricity Conservation Program – PROCEL
6 National Energy Plan (PNE), 2030
7 National Energy Plan 2050
8 10 Year Energy Expansion Plan, (PDE) 2029
9 Luz para Todos Electrification Program
10 Incentives for Small Hydropower Facilities, Law 9658
11 Wind Turbine Component Tax Exemption (Executive Decree 656)
12 Inova Energia Program
13 National Biofuel Policy
14 BNDES Renovabio
15 Net Metering for Distributed Generation
16 FUEL OF FUTURE PROGRAM
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dbcud9