Apex Legends’ season 8 patch notes: Fuse, Repeater, Kings Canyon update
Pinnacle Legends’ latest season is here and it may be among the greatest season alters the video game has actually ever had. Season 8’s upgrade consists of Fuse, the video game’s latest Legend, the brand-new 30-30 Repeater rifle, and a freshly damaged variation of Kings Canyon, which must provide lots of fresh locations to check out.
The greatest brand-new addition this season is Fuse, a Legend who’s dedicated to totally to dynamites. His passive capability lets him hold more grenades than other Legends and toss them more precisely. His Tactical Capability is a cluster bomb that shoots out bit surges that can stun opponent gamers, and his Ultimate capability reduces a rocket barrage that produces a wall of flames around a little location.
This season likewise brought a couple of huge modifications to Kings Canyon, after a ship crashed into the map and damaged numerous of its cities. Gamers can now check out brand-new locations of the map, consisting of Found Lakes, which has a sniper’s nest. When it comes to weapons, season 8 includes the 30-30 Repeater, a heavy striking, sluggish shooting rifle that needs to chamber a brand-new round in between each effective shot.
For a take a look at all the modifications Respawn Home entertainment gave Pinnacle Legends season 8 you can have a look at the complete spot notes.
Pinnacle Legends season 8 spot notes
- We have actually now included a damage counter to the HUD. This was an extremely asked for function, so we’re delighted to permit individuals much easier tracking for going after those badges and obstacles!
- Pinging weapons or ammunition in your stock shows your existing ammunition count along with “player wants ammo” in fast chat.
Color Blind upgrade
- Recovery and restoring will now follow colorblind guidelines when colorblind settings are allowed
Tradition Blurbs on Canon Skins
- A few of our skins are canon, and some are simply for enjoyable. For the skins that represent a fundamental part of that character’s backstory, we’ve included a little blurb to explain the significance of that skin in the Legend’s life.
Dev Keep In Mind:
We understand Wraith will constantly be a popular choice thinking about the quantity of fight energy in her set. After lots of tweaks to her capabilities and animations, the reality stays that her win rate continues to be at the really leading as it has given that the first day. With Season 7 hitbox modifications to Pathfinder, we had the ability to manage his power without nerfing his set. We want to do the exact same with Wraith.
Wraith now has a somewhat bigger hitbox than her fellow little legends, however the modifications remain real to her design. Even with these modifications, Wraith stays little and tough to strike. She will keep Low Profile as we monitor her use and win rates to see if power can be returned in other methods the future.
- Sheila angle boost from 120° to 180°
- Wall health in construct stage increased from 1hp to 45hp (sniper rounds still pierce through)
Dev Keep In Mind:
Rampart has actually stayed at the bottom throughout our efficiency metrics given that her release. Her set is quite constructed around proactively establishing an effective position, however in a video game as fast-moving as Pinnacle, we identified her walls must have some reactive power also. We’re keeping a careful eye on this one.
- Gravity Lift effective cooldown increased from 21s to 25s. The 15s cooldown timer will now start when the Gravity Lift disappears.
Horizon released strong, to the point where she rivals Wraith in win rate and pick rate. For the time being, we are monitoring her usage and checking whether or not the cooldown changes have a significant effect.
Launch Pad Remastered: Many players may have known about Octane’s “super-jump” that was possible with a well-timed jump while hitting the pad. Once the double-jump option was introduced, there was an input clash that led to unreliable usage. We decided to add some launch options that are better defined than the old super-jump.
- Hitting the jump pad from a standing position will launch players along a high arc (the speed and trajectory of the old super-jump).
- From a crouched position, players will launch along a low arc, meaning they’ll fly lower however farther in the horizontal direction.
- Remove ability to stick arc stars to friendly drones.
- Loot inside unopened care packages is now visible with Eye for Quality and accessible through the Black Market Boutique.
- All gas now dissipates as soon as Caustic’s team is eliminated.
- Mirage decoys create footstep sounds.
This change was mistakenly mentioned in the Fight Night patch notes when it was in fact coming with this patch. Mirage decoys will now have footstep audio in a limited capacity. There won’t be a footstep tornado if an enemy Mirage ults nearby, but it must be slightly harder to choice out the real Mirage from audio cues alone.
Fully Kitted Rotation
- Removed: Wingman, Sentinel, Havoc, G7, Alternator
- Added: R-301, 30-30 Repeater, Mozambique, Longbow DMR, Spitfire
- We are removing the Gold Barrel from the loot pool
- The Double Tap hop up will be removed from the loot pool
- The Anvil Rounds hop up will be added into the loot pool
- Bullet damage decreased from 16 to 15
- Bullet damage increased from 15 to 16
- Bullet damage increased from 18 to 19
- Reload speed increased from 2.8 seconds to 3.2
- Empty Reload speed increased from 3.33 seconds to 3.8
- Fire rate increased from 2.0 to 2.1
- Sonar abilities no longer stop Caustic’s highlight vision.
- Fixed a few exploitable areas on Kings Canyon that Loba was able to reach via her Bracelet.
- Jumpads in Octane’s town takeover no longer allow Rampart to place Sheila on them.
- Fixed an issue with Rampart’s passive persisting even after changing characters in Firing Range
- Fixed an issue causing the Havoc to have 100% accuracy when hip-fired through Rampart’s Amped Cover.
- Fixed a POV issue that occurred when using Horizon’s abilities, then immediately going into ADS with a Peacekeeper.
- Re-enabled capability to invite friends to club from friends list
- Fixed an issue causing some users who have opted out of “Last Squad Invites” to not appear in club event timelines when placing in the top 5 of a match
- Failing to connect to the club database no longer leads to a misleading “Kicked from club” message
- Players will no longer be kicked from clubs when switching to another profile on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with crowds not cheering in Pathfinder’s Town takeover.
- Fixed an issue preventing some heirlooms from appearing in the heirloom shop.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Thermites to deal damage through certain walls on Olympus.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long included to this report.