Anodyne 2 Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
Anodyne 2: Go back to Dust integrates the thrilling scale and cinematic storytelling of 3D video games with the tight style and easy-to-pick-up fulfillment of 2D action experiences. Check out beautiful and haunting locations, speak with complete strangers, and make both pals and memories along the method.
Nano Dust contaminates the islanders of New Theland, misshaping their feelings and desires. You play as Nova, a Nano Cleaner tasked with looking for the ill and diminishing inside their bodies to suction up the Dust.
Traverse cities, valleys, and wastelands then diminish into the diverse mindscapes of characters, from snowy, aurora-lit valleys to treacherous volcanic building websites with art that re-imagines the 16-bit and 32-bit console ages.
* Check out marvelous 3D and 2D landscapes, and change into a vehicle to cross the range
* Experience the psychological tale of Nova the Nano Cleaner
* Look into pixelated and lo-fi landscapes painted by Marina Kittaka
* Immerse yourself in 50+ tunes from numerous categories by Melos Han-Tani
* Developed by Analgesic Productions (Melos & Marina), the duo behind Anodyne 1, All Our Asias, and Even the Ocean!
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.