Aam Panna, How to make Aam Panna at Home
Aam Panna dish is a simple summer season cooler made from raw mangoes. It is among the most terrific summer season coolers that is revitalizing, flavourful, appetizing, and an ideal beverage to beat the heat.
Aam Panna is an Indian beverage renowned for its heat-resistant residential or commercial properties. It is made from raw green mangoes and it is utilized as a delicious and healthy drink to eliminate versus the extreme Indian summer season heat. Apart from being yummy this beverage likewise looks great due to its revitalizing light green color.
Aam Panna concentrate is actually simple to make and it can last for about 7-10 days when shop in the fridge. So make a batch and utilize it whenever you feel thirsty or wish to take pleasure in the revitalizing tastes of this beverage.
Ingredients Needed for Aam Panna
- Raw Mango: Fresh raw mangoes.
- Black salt: Kala namak or black salt.
- Mint leaves: Fresh mint leaves.
- Cumin: Raosted cumin powder.
- Sugar: As per taste.
How to make Aam Panna?
Peel and slice raw mangoes. Place a saucepan over heat and add sliced mangoes to it. Fill it with 2 1/2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
Cool it, Grind it to make a fine paste, and add salt, sugar and mint leaves, and cumin powder. Store it in an airtight glass container or bottle and utilize it whenever required.
For making 2 servings Panna
Add 4 tablespoons of Panna to a bowl and dilute it with 1.5 glasses of water. Add 6-8 ice cubes and mix well. Add sugar if desired. Serve chilled.
- Make sure to use the raw unripe mangoes. Wash them properly before peeling and pat dry.
- You can also pressure cook the mango pieces for one whistle.
- The cooking process of mangoes can be done in Instant Pot as well.
- Some people love to roast the raw mangoes on an open flame to cook the mango pulp.
- Add more or less sugar as per your desired taste.
- The aam Panna concentrate can stay fresh for up to 8-10 days when store in the refrigerator.
Like Aam Panna, try these recipes…
Looking for more such recipes to get some ideas for your snacking? Do not miss my Orange Mango Fizz, Watermelon Gazpacho, and the best ones’Watermelon Lemonade.
*If you ever try this recipe don’t forget to share your photos with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or tag me on Instagram @cookingwithsapana using the hashtag #cookingwithsapana and stay connected* I would love to see your creations from my space!!
Aam Panna recipe is an easy summer cooler made from raw mangoes. It is one of the most wonderful summer coolers that is revitalizing, flavourful, tangy and a perfect beverage to beat the heat.
- 450 gm or 3 medium sized raw mangoes roughly sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder
- water as required
- 6-8 ice cubes
Peel and slice raw mangoes.
Location a pan over heat and include sliced up mangoes in it . Fill it with 2 1/2 cups of water and bring it to boil .
Cool it , Grind it to make a great paste and include salt , sugar and mint leaves and cumin powder.
Shop it in air tight glass container or bottle and utilize whenever needed.
For making 2 portions Panna
Include 4 tablespoon of panna in a bowl and dilute it with 1.5 glass of water . Include 6-8 ice and blend well. Sugarcoat if wanted.
- Make certain to utilize the raw unripe mangoes. Wash them appropriately prior to peeling and pat dry.
- You can likewise push prepare the mango pieces for one whistle.
- The cooking procedure of mangoes can be performed in Instantaneous Pot also.
- Some individuals enjoy to roast the raw mangoes on an open flame to prepare the mango pulp.
- Include basically sugar based on your wanted taste.
- The aam Panna concentrate can remain fresh for as much as 8-10 days when shop in the fridge.
This post was originally posted in 2013, since then I have updated the pictures and content for better engagement.
Always let me know how this dish turned out in the comments below. I will be so excited to hear how you enjoyed your Aam Panna and please do share your tips and tricks with me.
Don’t forget that you can likewise discover me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Jobber Wiki author Frank Long contributed to this report.